What is a Psychology-Coaching process?
We evaluate the current situation from a broad perspective, valuing all related aspects, becoming aware of where we are, what may be blocking and what aspects we want to improve.
2. Set goals.
Being aware of where we are and where we want to reach, we set goals and discover how to achieve them in a set time.
We take the first step towards permanent success. Commitment and responsibility of life.
DO I NEED A COACH?
- Are you struggling with anxiety, with sadness, with low self-esteem?
- Do you suffer bullying?
- Are you dissatisfied with the direction your life is currently taking?
- Do you think you have social phobia?
- Would you like to develop your confidence in yourself?
- Do you want to overcome your shyness?
- Do you feel stressed and struggling to maintain a balance between work and family life?
- Workplace Harassment?
- Have you been fired or is your job at risk?
- Do you want to end your migraine and / or fibromyalgia?
- Are you worried about returning to work after some free time?
- Do you want to succeed with your next partner?
- Are you worried about not controlling your anger?
- Would you like to change or develop your career?
- Do you need someone to listen to you, without judging and empathizing with you?
- Do you want to lose weight and you don’t get it permanently?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and want to do something about it, I can help you. Please contact me for an initial talk. It will be a free, completely confidential, free consultation that will last approximately 30 minutes.
- The consultation will help you decide if you will benefit from the psychological coaching process with me. In that half hour I will analyse the areas in which you feel you need training and suggest how I can help you. During this session, you will know how I work and if I am the right coach for you.
I can also help you to:
- Become aware of your current situation.
- Balance the different areas of your life.
- Make vital decisions.
- Achieve your goals.
- Make significant changes in your life.
- Manage time better.
- Eliminate postponement.
- Improve your relationships.
- Change aspects of your behaviour that do not satisfy you.
- Abandon self-sabotage.
- Discover your values and the ultimate meaning of your actions.
- Improve your professional performance.
- Find the meaning and purpose of your life.
- Improve your relationship with money and create prosperity.
- Bring out the best of yourself
- Anxiety & depression
- Self-esteem & body image difficulties
- Eating disorders
- Emotional & physical abuse
- Relationship & attachment difficulties
- Couples therapy
- Grief & bereavement
- Trauma-related distress
- Conflict resolution
- Anger management
- Work & career issues
- Stress management
If you prefer, you can call, send a WhatsApp message or write an E-mail to request information without obligation to:
Spain: +34 628 894 957
United Kingdom: +44 07540 077 428